Hello and thank you for stopping by. My name is Phil Bernie. I can voice your project, large or small. Email me for availability and pricing.
Have a quick listen to my commercial demo to see some of the
things I might be able to do for you and if I am a fit for a
current or future project.
- I have a sound booth in my home studio.
- Shure SM7B mic is my main VO microphone and I have a RODE NT1A as a backup.
- Focusrite ISA ONE mic pre amplifier
- Cloudlifter CL-1 inline mic pre amp
- Yamaha USB digital interface
- Took 4 years of acting and voice classes back in college in a very rigorous program, did some stage work and have a minor in performing arts.
- Currently taking voice over classes with world renowned voice over coaches and working actors.
- I spent my years fresh out of college as a top-producing salesman, selling financial instruments over the phone. There is a suprising correlation between selling over the phone and voiceover work. I was "refining" my craft before I even decided to go into voiceover on a full time basis by "acting" when I was a salesman. I know how to sell using my voice and that is important.
With regard to acting and VO classes, I firmly believe you are never too old to learn. Since this is not only a job but a labor of love, I thoroughly enjoy learning new techniques through class work. I think every VO artist should continue his or her education indefinately. It helps keep you sharp, focused and prepared.